+48 22 602 23 52
Sat- 8:00am-4:00pm (CET)
Ensuring the right to the protection of personal data is a fundamental obligation of mynarum. Therefore, we make every effort and spare no means to process your data in full compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("General Data Protection Regulation" or "GDPR"), as well as other applicable provisions on the protection of personal data. One of the basic principles of the GDPR is transparency. Therefore, we have prepared this document, by means of which we want to inform you how we collect, use, transfer and protect your personal data when contacting us and in connection with our products offered through our website or as part of applications installed on mobile devices.
Who we are and how to contact us The
administrator of personal data is Narum Michał Toczyłowski with headquarters in Warsaw, Świeradowska 47 street, 02-662 Warsaw, which is the operator of the online trading platform: available at the address; www.mynarum.com or via applications installed on mobile devices (hereinafter: mynarum).
What categories of personal data do we process?
We collect personal data directly from you, so you control and decide what information you want to provide to us. We receive the following information from you:
• When you create an account with mynarum, you send us your e-mail address, name and surname; telephone number
• When placing an order, you provide us with information such as: the product ordered, delivery address, invoice details, payment method, contact telephone number.
We may also collect and then process information about your behavior while browsing our website / using applications installed on mobile devices in order to personalize the use of the Internet and submit offers tailored to your profile. We encourage you to read more details in this regard, presented below in the section on the purposes of processing.
We do not collect or process sensitive data, referred to as special categories of personal data in the General Data Protection Regulation. We also do not want to collect or process the data of minors under the age of 16.
What are the purposes and grounds for processing?
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
1. It is necessary for the performance of a contract with you, including:
• Creating and managing an account on the mynarum trading platform;
• Order processing, including handling, verification, shipment of goods, and invoicing;
• Handling of order cancellations and solving issues related to orders, with purchased goods or services;
• Return of goods in accordance with the law;
• Reimbursement of the value of goods in accordance with the law;
• Provision of support services, including answering questions about orders or mynarum goods and services and goods and services offered by mynarum Sellers.
The processing of your personal data for these purposes is necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract between mynarum and you. In addition, the law requires us to process your data for tax and accounting purposes.
2. To improve our services
We always want to offer you the best online shopping experience. For this purpose, we may collect and use information about your purchasing behavior. We can invite you to complete a survey regarding your satisfaction with the contract. We can conduct, directly or with the help of partners, research and analysis in terms of the functionality of our trading platform, improving the performance of services or assessing the main interests and needs of buyers and their purchasing habits.
We base the above activities on our legitimate interest in running a business, always taking care that they do not violate fundamental rights and freedoms.
3. For marketing purposes
We want to inform you about the best offers for the products you are interested in. This means that we may send you general and thematic newsletters via electronic communication channels (e-mail / SMS / mobile push / webpush / etc), information about similar or complementary products to those you have purchased or were interested in purchasing, and other similar commercial messages, as well as displaying personalized recommendations on the website / sharing as part of applications installed on mobile devices. In order to be able to provide you with information of interest to you, we may use data about your purchasing behavior (e.g. products viewed / added to the wish list / purchased) to create a profile. We always ensure that such processing respects your rights and freedoms,
We make our marketing communication dependent on your prior consent. You can change your mind and withdraw your consent at any time by:
• Changing your customer account settings in the "My Subscriptions" section;
• You click on the unsubscribe link displayed in communications you receive from us; or by
• Contacting mynarum using the contact details described above.
In certain situations, we may base our marketing activities on our legitimate interest in promoting and developing our commercial activities. Whenever we use information about you for our legitimate interest, we take care and take the necessary measures to ensure that your fundamental rights and freedoms are not violated. You can at any time, as described above, request us to stop processing your personal data for marketing purposes and we will respond to your request as soon as possible.
4. To defend our legitimate interests
There may be situations where we will use or transmit information to protect our rights and business. They can be:
• Measures to protect the website / mobile application and mynarum users from cyberattacks:
• Measures to prevent and detect fraud attempts, including the provision of information to competent public authorities;
• Measures taken in the management of various other types of risk.
The reason for such processing is our legitimate interest in defending our commercial activities, and we ensure that all measures we take ensure a balance between our interests and your fundamental rights and freedoms.
In addition, in some cases, our processing is based on legal provisions, such as the obligation to secure goods and values, provided for in the applicable legal provisions.
How long do we keep your personal data?
As a rule, we store your personal data as long as you have an account with mynarum. You can request us to delete your information or close your account at any time, and we will respond to such request, subject to retaining certain information, also after closing the account, in cases where it is necessary in the light of applicable law or legitimate interests, e.g. in connection with the pursuit of claims, in connection with the performance of the contract or the performance of obligations arising from legal provisions, including in particular tax and accounting obligations.
Who do we share your personal data with?
The administrator informs that he entrusts the processing of personal data to the following entities:
a) Edrone Sp. z o. o., ul. Lekarska 1, 31-203 Kraków - in order to use the edrone.me mailing system for sending the newsletter,
b) Edrone Sp. z o. o., ul. Lekarska 1, 31-203 Kraków - for marketing purposes only and exclusively for the purposes of an e-mail, text message, social media campaign launched or indicated by the Administrator using the edrone system,
The administrator informs that he uses the following technologies to track the actions taken by the user / customer as part of the Store's website:
a) edrone tracking code - to analyze the statistics of the Store's website, as well as for marketing purposes only and exclusively for the purposes of an e-mail campaign launched or indicated by the Administrator using the edrone system.
We may transfer or share some of your personal data with the following categories of recipients:
• mynarum sellers;
• courier service providers;
• IT service providers;
• providers of marketing / telemarketing services;
• market research service providers;
• payment / banking service providers;
• insurance companies;
• partners with whom we may develop joint marketing programs for our goods and services.
If we are required to do so by law or if it is necessary to protect our legitimate interests, we may disclose personal data to public authorities.
We ensure that the access of third parties - private legal entities - to your data takes place in accordance with the provisions of law on data protection and confidentiality of information, on the basis of contracts concluded with them.
To which countries do we transfer your personal data?
We currently store and process your personal data in Poland.
How do we protect the security of your personal data?
We are committed to ensuring the security of personal data by implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures in accordance with industry standards.
We store your personal data on secure servers using the most modern encryption algorithms and ensuring memory redundancy.
We use the services of the PayU / imoje payment processor to make payments. All payment information is encrypted using SSL technology.
Despite the steps taken to protect your personal data, we would like to point out that the transmission of information over the internet generally or via other public networks is not completely secure and carries the risk that the data may be seen and used by unauthorized third parties. We cannot be held responsible for vulnerabilities in systems that are beyond our control.
What are your rights?
The General Data Protection Regulation grants you a number of rights in relation to your personal data. You can request access to your data, correct errors in our files or object to the processing of your personal data. You can also exercise your right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority or a court. You can also exercise the right to request the deletion of your personal data, the right to limit the processing of your data and to transfer it.
You can find more information about each of these rights below.
In order to exercise your rights, you can contact us. If you want to exercise your rights, please note the following:
Identity. We take the confidentiality of all records containing personal information seriously. We reserve the right to verify your identity by asking for additional information to confirm it.
Charges. We will not charge you for exercising any rights in relation to your personal data, unless your request for access to information is unfounded, repeated or excessive. In this case, we may charge you an appropriate fee based on the administrative costs of providing information, communication or taking the requested action. We will inform you of the fees before considering your request.
Response time. We will respond to requests within one month, unless the issue is very complicated or if we consider several of your requests, then we will respond to them within no more than two months. We'll let you know if we need more than a month. We may ask you to provide additional information regarding your request. This will help us work faster and shorten the response time to your request.
Third party rights. We are not obliged to process your request if it has a negative impact on the rights and freedoms of third parties.
You can ask us:
• to confirm that we are processing your personal data,
• to provide a copy of this data,
• to provide you with other information about your personal data, such as personal data that we have, how we use it, who we share it with, whether we transfer it abroad and how we protect it, how long we keep it, what rights you have to file a complaint, where we have obtained your data to the extent that this information has not yet been provided to you by way of this notice.
You can ask us to correct your personal data when your data is incorrect or incomplete.
We may want to verify the accuracy of the data before correcting it.
3. Deletion of data
You can ask us to delete your personal data in the following cases:
• it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected; or
• you have withdrawn your consent (if data processing is based on your consent); or
• you exercise your right to object; or
• the data has been unlawfully processed; or
• there is a legal obligation to do so.
We are not obligated to comply with a request to delete personal data if its processing is necessary:
• to comply with a legal obligation; or
• to bring, exercise or defend a legal claim.
Please note that before exercising this right, you must download from your mynarum account and keep all documents related to orders placed with mynarum, regardless of whether the invoice has been issued to you or to another person or entity. If you do not do this before exercising your right of deletion, you will lose access to the documents and mynarum will not be able to transfer them again as the deletion process and deletion of the mynarum account along with all data and documents related to it is an irreversible process.
4. Restriction of data processing
You can ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data, but only if:
• its accuracy is contested (see the section on "Corrections"), so that we can verify it; or
• the data processing is unlawful, but you do not want the data to be deleted; or
• they are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were collected, but we still need them for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; or
• you have exercised your right to object and are awaiting a check of the relevant reasons.
We may continue to use your personal information as a result of a restriction request if:
• we have your consent; or
• for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; or
• to protect the rights of another natural or legal person.
5. Portability of personal data
You can ask us to provide your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or you can ask for it to be "transferred" directly to another data controller, but only if
• the data is processed with your consent or on the basis of a concluded contract with you; and
• the processing is carried out by automated means.
You may at any time, for reasons related to your situation, object to the processing of your personal data, the legal basis of which is "our legitimate interests", if you believe that your fundamental rights and freedoms outweigh our legitimate interests.
You can also object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes (including profiling) at any time without giving any reason, in which case we will stop processing your data as soon as possible.
7. Automated decision making
You can apply not to be the subject of decisions based solely on automated data processing, but only if the decision made:
• has legal effects on you; or
• Has a significant influence on you.
This right does not apply if the decision:
• is necessary for us to enter into or perform a contract with you; or
• is permitted by law and there are adequate guarantees for your rights and freedoms; or
• is based on your explicit consent.
Without prejudice to your right to contact the supervisory authority at any time, please contact us in advance and we promise that we will do our best to resolve any issues amicably.
We remind you that you can contact us at any time at the business registration address by letter or email email@example.com