PoVir 400 mg | 60 capsules
PoVir in capsule form is used to maintain the composition and biological activity of normal intestinal microflora in children and adults. Correct bacterial flora is essential for proper functioning of the body and immunity.
The product is indicated:
- as support during and after antibiotic therapy,
- in need of supplementing intestinal bacterial flora with Lactobacillus Acidophilus bacteria,
- during prolonged stress.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus Er-2 strain 317/402 Narine,
- Capsule cover: Gelling agent - gellan gum, glazing agent - hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.
Recommended daily allowance:
- Adults and children over 12 years: 2 capsules 2 times daily, 15-20 min before meals,
- Children 6 to 12 years of age: 1 capsule 2 times daily, 15-20 min before a meal,
- Children 3 to 6 years old: 1 capsule 1 time per day, 15-20 min before a meal.
Composition of the recommended daily serving:
|Lactobacillus acidophilus Er-2 strain 317/402, Narine
||8 x108 CFU*
||16 x108 CFU*
||32 x108 CFU*
There are no less than 8 x 10^8 CFU*
of live bacteria per capsule.
*CFU - Colony Forming Unit
Duration of intake:
It is recommended to take for 5-6 weeks for optimal effect. Directions for use:
Take capsules 15-20 minutes before meals with ½ glass of a room temperature beverage (preferably with milk, except in cases of dairy intolerance). You may open the capsule and dissolve the contents in a beverage. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. Do not use in the case of hypersensitivity to product components. Pregnant and lactating women should consume the product after consultation with a doctor.Storage conditions:
Store in a cool place at a temperature no higher than + 10 °C out of reach of children. During transport it can be stored in room temperature.
The packaging technology and the special production process guarantee the preservation of the viability of the probiotic bacteria and their appropriate dosage during transport outside refrigerated conditions.Best consumed before the end of shelf life:
Date on the side of the package. Do not use after the expiration date stated on the package.Net weight: