+48 22 602 23 52
Sat- 10:00am-6:00pm (CET)
1. Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for the use of the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
2. Cookies will be stored for the purpose of maintaining the user's session as part of the website, adapting the website to the individual needs of users and creating website viewing statistics.
3. The Website may use three basic types of cookies: session cookies, persistent cookies and third-party cookies.
4. You can change your cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about their every posting on the Website User's device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
5. Please be advised that restricting the use of "cookies" may affect some of the functionalities available on the website and prevent the correct operation of the online store.